Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Welcome back to my blog

Since late last year (2012), I took time off from blogging to attend to some immediate priorities. I have since re-located from Australia and now residing in Dayton, Ohio, as an Exchange Program Residency Researcher with Kettering Foundation.

The Foundation is a research institute, with a global network of experts, which promotes deliberate democracy and strengthening of communities and empowering citizens to make inform choices in the processes of governance and democracy.

My task at present is to develop a Multi-Communication Strategy for the Global Network of the Foundation. The research focuses on the "Use of the Internet and the Social Media". I'm very excited about the challenge of blending my Journalism background and experience in Communication as the basis of looking for practical solutions in network communication at a global level.

I'm hoping that by the completion of this research and other research proposals, I will be able to continue with my research, freelancing and blogging activities. I'm thankful to the Foundation for funding my research and the trust that it has vested on me to carryout this research.

For the time being, I will be using different phone and address contacts here in the USA.

On a lighter note, while I will be posting blogs from time to time, in the near future this blog will be incorporated into a website - a permanent home for my future work online. The website is under-construction with some very interesting features. I will let you know of any new development.

Cheers,

Hu'ai ngaoi kia tekoutou katoa.


No comments:

Chose your language