Pages

Friday 22 March 2013

Leadership crisis in Rennell and Bellona Province


Analyzing politics about your own blood relatives is not easy. But this task has to be carried out by someone. Unfortunately for me, I have decided to carryout this unpopular role. The various people that I’m going to mention their names in this article are blood related to me from both sides of my family tree, except for the current Premier of Rennell and Bellona, Lance Tango, MP for Rennell and Bellona, Seth Gukuna and former Prime Minister, Alan Kemakeza.
This article is written specifically to address some of the issues that have been raised in a “Members Only” social media forum of the people of Rennell and Bellona Province. Most of the issues are similar to the ones that are affecting other provinces and the current trend of politics in mainstream Solomon Islands. But they have an interesting twist in the context of Rennell and Bellona politics.

Read more



No comments:

Chose your language